Saturday, October 1, 2011

HALLOWEEN 2011 - LET THE MAD MONSTER PARTY BEGIN

Well, folks, here we are again for another Halloween season. I don't know about you, but this is my favorite time of the year. Here in the Pacific Northwest we generally get a fantastic fall . . . that is, if you can take the rain. So far, we've had 7 inches more of it than average this year. Besides that, the colors of nature this time of year can't be beat in my opinion. I'm looking forward to a few photo excursions in the next few weeks.



In the meantime, there's blogging to be done! Today's MONSTER MOVIE WORLD spotlights a fondly-remembered animated film called MAD MONSTER PARTY? This was played on TV for a number of years when I was a growing Monster Kid around Halloween time. This gave me the idea to share with you a few of the flicks that I remember were staples of Halloween monster movie viewing. Why not start off the festivities with a Mad Monster Party?!


Jack Davis designed the characters for MAD MONSTER PARTY.


MAD MONSTER PARTY TRAILER

MAKING MAD MONSTER PARTY PART 1

MAKING MAD MONSTER PARTY PART 2

Brought to you by:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings, monster lover! Thank you for leaving a comment at WORLD OF MONSTERS!.

NOTICE! Comments containing promotion, advertising or hyperlinks will be deleted.