Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MONSTER MASKS!


If your neighborhood's anything like mine, it's beginning to look a lot like Halloween. Our local SPIRIT Halloween Superstore was showing signs of -- ahem -- life not long after the first of September.

I had a spare hour on Sunday, so I went down to take a look at what was up this year. As usual, the first few seconds after entering one of these monstrous merchandise markets is a bit overwhelming. I soon collected myself and traipsed over to the mask section.

Nothing awe-inspiring (they don't seem to promote a deep selection of masks) but the "Animotion" line looks promising.







Here are a few shots I took of the mask department:







2 comments:

Yellow Phantom said...

There is indeed something very cool about the first trip to the Halloween Superstores each year! It looks like the mask selection at Spirit is pretty standardized. Your photos look just like our local Spirit lol!

The Ani-motion masks are really neat. I picked up a blue demon last year, and had a blast wearing it and testing out the moveable jaw. They really take on a frightening look when the jaw is fully extended.

John said...

One item of note is the lone blister pack of "Makeup Applicators" -- sponges, etc. that I saw on the makeup rack with a Don Post logo. The rest were Spirit logos. The last of its kind maybe?