Tuesday, November 18, 2014

TOPSTONE TUESDAY: WTF?


I came across this image while surfing through the TUMBLRverse. This has got to be one of the weirdest scenarios using monster masks that I've ever seen. Other than perhaps wearing them to maintain the anonymity of the participants, I just don't see the point. I'm presuming this is from a private photo shoot, but it may be from a men's magazine. In any event, it's a weird one, don't you agree?

For those with more delicate dispositions, I have modestly covered the areas that may be considered inappropriate for general audiences. However, if you are the adventurous type, you can click HERE and view the photos sans censorship.


3 comments:

Yellow Phantom said...

WTF indeed! Do you have the link to the Tumbler page that the image came from?

John said...

I've included the link in the post. I've seen it in a few places, but this location has no reblog info, so it might be the point of origin. I've seen a few of my original pieces from Monster Magazine World on TUMBLR with no link back, so it's hard to tell where things start out from. Hope this helps.

Doug in Karloffornia said...

That is one weird photo!