Tuesday, March 22, 2016

CHARLIE GEMORA DOCUMENTARY DUE FOR RELEASE


I received my copy of CHARLIE GEMORA: UNCREDITED in the mail yesterday. The documentary, written and directed by Jason Barnett, was a Kickstarter project a couple of years or so ago. Barnett's dream has come to pass, as the film is due for general release April 15 on Vimeo (see trailer HERE).

I have not yet had the chance to view the film, but I have every expectation that this will be a proper tribute to the "Monkey Man from Manila" that appeared both in and behind the scenes for many years in Hollywood movies.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Jason and Diana Gemora, Charlie's daughter, on a couple of occasions. They are great people and very enthusiastic about bringing Charlie Gemora's story to the world.

No comments: