Wednesday, January 3, 2018

BOOKS I WANT ON MY SHELF


One of my New Year's resolutions is not to buy any fewer books than last year! If anything, I could stand to read more of them. But, with blog posts, writing a book of my own and supporting house and home, reading is not necessarily low on the list, but sadly, not the highest priority. Still, I do find the time to blast through a number of popular novels, histories, biographies, to say nothing about my monthly subscriptions -- oh, and the daily WSJ -- to feel accomplished in the book-reading department.

I have uncovered another trove of books for sale that have somehow escaped my scrutiny. Perhaps the most exciting discovery is that of Peveril Publishing, a publisher in the U.K., that has a fantastic selection of genre books. Also of note is the revised and expanded edition of Fantaco's Famous Monsters Chronicles. Looks like another fine year for monster books!












No comments: